San Jose Backyard Landscaping Top 10 Guide:
- First is to design the backyard
- Choose the right product for the backyard installation
- Access to backyard for contractor equipments for grading and leveling the area
- Provide few different options of product to home owner
- Bring some samples of stones, pavers or stamped concrete during of design the backyard
- Make sure home owner understand his options before installation.
- Finial design for this backyard as soon as client choose his product for installation
- Choose the right colors of the product for this backyard depend of the color of the house or roof or their test
- For the real stones like slates or flagstone, need to choose the right grout (grout is the cement with or without color which goes between each stone)
- For stamped concrete choose the right first color (main color) base on the backyard situation and install the correct Antique release (is the dust which goes over the main color for more variation) and finally install a most beautiful stamped pattern which goes with the colors, style of the home and more important, home owner satisfaction.
San Jose offers many choices in construction and remodeling services. Choosing the right San Jose landscaping company or construction company should be done with attention to detail. Visit Alexander & Sons’ Why our San Jose landscaping Company is better than most.
Here’s some more information on preparing your backyard for Landscaping services by specific construction or landscaping service type:
Top 10 List to prepare for backyard Landscaping
- Look for access, design the backyard and plan to start
- Go over some product samples with client
- Decide a right plan and specification for client
- Provide an accurate estimate for this project
- Supply the right equipments for the backyard project base on the access availability
- Decide on the colors and pattern for stamped concrete project
- For Flagstone project either random or pre-cut stones
- For paver project either formal or random stones
- Slate and Tile project with an appropriate grout color
- Installation of a new Arbor/Pergola or new color/Texture stucco
Get in touch with us here for an appointment or quote/estimate as soon as possible. Contact our San Jose Landscaping Experts!
San jose landscaping is about so many different area’s of the home’s exterior design. In this post we want to concentrate on driveways, sidewalks, and walkways. Their are many signs that one can look for to identify problems in the driveway’s design and whether or not it may require repair.
Cracked driveways can be a real pain and really leave the front landscaping presentation of your home looking shabby and pasty. This can eventually even lead to sub-terrain issues that may cost you tens of thousands (if plumbing or other lines where to be affected).
Top Signs that your Driveways Requires Repaving
- Your home or business driveway looks old and has discoloration on the surface
- The Driveway has bigger cracks forming over the years
- Your driveway doesn’t have rebar installed or any base rock to prevent cracking
- Your driveway doesn’t have enough control joints, and thus bigger cracks
- Old driveway doesn’t have a sufficient slope angle from house
Top Benefits of Repaving your Business or Home Driveway
- New driveway repair clients get rebar #3 every 18” O.C (out center)
- New driveways include installed control joints to prevent new cracking
- Our driveway concrete contractors can fix any settling or sloping issues
- A repaired driveway can provide the better & more spacious parking
- A repaired driveway can help ease the damaged walkway to front entrances
How we Landscape the San Jose Bay Area:
At Alexander & Sons, we are one San Jose Landscaping contractor that defines our success unilaterally with the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we provide you, the end-user with. Please feel free to dig through our San Jose Landscaping Contractor Portfolio, or check out the specific service you may be looking for in the menu beneath the video.
We can be reached at 408.515.2525 Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm … let’s turn your home landscaping into exterior design magic!
Know what you need?
Landscaping construction and design is about two things, artistic vision and calculated craftsmanship. At Alexander and Sons, we value both and wrap these business attributes with the ultimate professionalism and accountability in work. Some reasons that we differ from other Bay Area Landscaping design companies:
What You Get
What You Don’tGet